I can't believe it's week 5 already. Where has time gone? There is one really good thing about this: Week 5 of the YogaMOOC means, that I have successfully spent 5 out of 6 weeks in China already. The end of the course means that I will have finished my last 6 weeks' assignment in China and I am going back home to Austria!! How am I holding up with my goal to practice yoga regularly again? Well, this week has been a challenge . We are having visitors from headquarters here in China right now, so the evenings are packed with dinners and staying out late. To be honest, I have been so tired lately, that my number one focus was to get enough quality sleep. HOWEVER : I practiced more yoga on the weekend. I did plan a lot of things for my last weekend in China, but what's also part of this plan was yoga. I ran around in old town Suzhou and enjoyed some great time on my mat. Lately I have been enjoying slow yoga practices more than energetic practice. So I tend to ...
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen