Week 1 - Assignment ... What is my goal for the course?

In August this year I successfully passed the 200 hours teacher training in Rishikesh, India. I had been practicing yoga on and off for a few years, but I never knew too much about yoga. So diving into yoga in India seemed to be the right choice at the time. And I was not disappointed! I spent four amazing weeks full of practice, learning about yoga and life and full of memories for a lifetime there. Even thought it was really hard on some days, I will never forget the time I spent there.


Coming back to the corporate world was hard for me. I am currently living in China and the concept of mindfulness is quickly blown away in the hectic lifestyle of a big metropolitan area. It has been two months since I returned from India and my yoga practice has not yet found a regular place in my daily life.


In the YogaMOOC we were asked to form a goal for the class:


I want to focus more on what I love to do and practice yoga at least twice a week for one hour.


I wish all the other participants in the class all the best and I hope I can connect with other yogis worldwide. Namaste!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Good Music and Yoga

#YogaMOOC - What did I learn?

Week 5 - My goal