Good Music and Yoga

This past week I actually stuck to my goal. I practiced yoga regularly and it made me feel really good about myself. I had some problems with my left wrists, so I took a little break. But it's been good to have yoga back in my life more.


What I also rediscovered: My love for music. Throughout my childhood I almost lived in the music school next to our house. I played the cello, the electric bass, took singing classes and was in dance. After that I learned to play the saxophone and was still part of many orchestras. 1,5 years ago there was a major cut - no more music in my life except for my ukulele that I took on one of my business trips.


Last week I started to listen to various Amazon playlists again. There are so many good songs out there that make me want to go back to music. The plan is that before Christmas my boyfriend, two friends and I will do a jam session. I am VERY excited for that. I hope we really carry through with that!


Yoga and music also match perfectly. When I practice yoga, I prefer music without lyrics that I understand. Otherwise my brain will focus too much on the words.


One of my favorite albums on Amazon is the "Yoga Music Mantras & Chants" - The Yoga Mantra and Chant Music Project. It's perfect <3

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

#YogaMOOC - What did I learn?

Week 5 - My goal